Stallion Express is a Toronto based company specializing in shipping and logistics solutions for online sellers. Our clients range from part-time eBay sellers to bigger eCommerce web stores shipping hundreds of packages per day.
This full-time position will be working Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and is primarily responsible for securing incoming quotes from companies and providing details on upcoming logistic moves.
The Job Involves:
- Arrange and quote Ftl and Ltl moves.
- Coordinate and communicate all activities concerning customers’ shipments.
- Negotiate best rates
- Interact with customers and vendors to manage projects
- Routing Freight via LTL and Expedited ground carriers
- Track and report
- Data Entry
- Quality assurance
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2 or more years freight forwarding experience
- Load Link experience an asset
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Above average data entry skills with an attention to detail required
- Good communication and organization skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient math skills