LOCATION: Markham, ON
WHO WE ARE
Stallion Express is a Toronto based company specializing in shipping and logistics solutions for online sellers. Our clients range from part-time eBay sellers to bigger eCommerce web stores shipping hundreds of packages per day. We went from shipping hundreds of packages a day to thousands!
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around community. That doesn’t just mean that we offer a great work culture, truly flexible hours, and career development resources. We also want you to enjoy doing what you do best and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company and you.
Learn more about us here: https://stallionexpress.ca/
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Growth-oriented work environment
- Endless learning from our experienced leaders
- Free parking and free snacks
- Fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
- A non-micro managing environment
- No dress code!
WHO/WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an individual who is eager to learn about the world of shipping and logistics! You will be mentored by individuals who are experts in this field.
- Coordinate information with brokers, shippers and clients in a timely and organized manner
- Administrative & data entry to ensure that the shipments and packages from clients are properly manifested
- Customer service (calls and email) pertaining to the shipping services that we offer
- Sort and move packages & parcels in the warehouse, including loading & un-loading the vehicles
- Strong familiarity with Excel is critical - Experience with pivot tables a strong plus
- Excellent understanding of basic accounting principles and basic economics a strong plus
- Excellent PC / Technology skills
- Entrepreneurial experience a strong plus (eBay shop, Amazon shop, own website etc)
The Accountant - These numbers don’t look right. This would more profitable if…
Organized - I’m known to color-coordinate and alphabetize my wardrobe from time to time.
Keen eye - That excel cell is 1 digit off.
Cool under pressure - The name’s Bond. James Bond.
Strong negotiator - Hostage crisis? I’ll handle this.
Critical thinker, fleet of foot - Red pill or the blue pill..?
Problem solver - I can build a radio out of a coconut on a deserted island.
Fearless - CHARGE!